PHML's Diary

Friday, February 6, 2009

Thu, 05 Fed 2009


Today’s busy day, I slept 6 hours. But now, I keep sadness because the matter occurred yesterday. I want to remove everything which is hanging about head out of memory.

I don’t describle my felling by english, so it’s too little word, even bad grammar. I try to write because I’m anxious about the language which I learned many years will go back zero.

T and I started to draft powerpoint at 3pm, end at 8pm. However it was needed correction, I hope everything will be fine.

We needed to charge energy. After, the hungriness was solved, tramping street’s always the best idea. The garden café’s the best place with me for gossip, relaxation. 10pm, the streets were more deserted than weekdays.

Oh, today ended yet my works have been completed.

Sleep and starting new day!



Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

PHML said...

Ai vô tình ngang đây, đọc thấy sai chỗ nào thì sửa dùm nhé! Luôn chào đón vui vẻ những ai chỉ giúp mình những sai sót

Lý Minh Triết said...

In my opinion, you should use short sentences. It's clearly and simple.

:)

Anonymous said...

ev'rything s okay ;)